WESLI is now offering online classes. Learn more about joining those classes and services on our Online Learning page.
2020欧洲杯官方网址WESLI Classes for the fall are yet to be determined for in-person availability as the Covid situation changes weekly. We will continue online classes as available at this time. Current online classes for this session will finish August 21, 2020.
Madison and Dane County Public Health provides daily data on the local Covid situation, which you can find here:
Wisconsin Governor Evers has issued an executive order requiring all of Wisconsin to wear face masks in public spaces. You can read the order here:
Because has some stricter requirements, those requirements must also be followed. If traveling in-state, you must check the county or city requirements.
Dane County and Madison Public Health have issued a Face Mask order for all of Dane County and Madison. You can read the order here:
Face masks must be worn in any public space indoors, and also outdoors where there are crowds and physical distancing cannot be practiced for any person 5 years or older.
2020欧洲杯官方网址WESLI is continuing to watch the coronavirus situation and update you when there are changes. Today, Governor Evers announced that the . With everyone staying home and staying safe, Madison has helped “flatten the curve” to help our hospitals and save lives. The current count today is 352 cases in Madison.
While the order is just a few weeks longer, you can still do many activities with WESLI and outside.
2020欧洲杯官方网址You can learn more about Madison's and Wisconsin's Coronavirus status at on the website and the .
WESLI’s online classes will continue through Friday, May 1. This follows the Governor’s order for “Safer at Home” until April 24. WESLI will continue to watch the situation and news for any changes.
WESLI has an important update on the coronavirus situation. We hope that you are well and your classes online are going well.
Governor Evers has announced a beginning Tuesday, March 242020欧洲杯官方网址. This order requires everyone to stay at home and limit any non-essential travel and activities.
- You can go for walks alone or with members of your housing only
- You can go to the grocery store, doctor, or pharmacy as needed, for example: once a week
- Practice social distancing when you are out -> 6 feet away from the next person <-
- Cover coughs and sneezes and don’t touch your face when you are out
- Do not leave your house except for emergencies, walks or 1 grocery trip a week
- Do not travel in or out of Madison except for emergencies
- Do not have dinner parties, sleepovers, or gatherings with people not living in your house
The coronavirus spread is a very serious situation. When you stay at home and practice safe social distancing, you protect your health AND your friends, homestay family, and community health.
2020欧洲杯官方网址Things you can do:
- Find a new hobby or learn a new skill!
- There are many individuals and businesses offering free and paid online classes and tutorials, from arts & crafts to dance to yoga and meditation.
- Make a daily schedule and create goals to learn something new
- Workout and stay active ()
- Video chat with friends, have a virtual dinner party, and use to watch movies with friends.
- Remember to open your windows and go for a walk in the fresh spring air.